Let's face it: as freelancers, solopreneurs, or consultants, we'd love to just work on what we enjoy most. But being a one-person show, there are things we can't put aside, such as project management, finances, marketing, and even invoicing.
Have you ever dreamt of having a super low-cost assistant that would organize everything for you, keep track of things, and allow you to focus on what you do best? Well, that's what I aimed to do with the Ultimate Freelancer Dashboard.
This is more than a Notion template. It's an all-in-one dashboard that helps you manage all aspects of your business, so that running it feels enjoyable and not like a chore. This tool is the most downloaded template I've ever built, adopted by over 100 freelancers like you.
- Add recurring tasks when you add a specific project template
- Record the last status changes in your CRM
- Automatically create invoices when a lead is "hot"
- Automatically create a proposal when you have a new lead
- Record last updates on your products and/or services
- Get notified when an invoice was paid
Level up your project management
- Project Management
- Task Management
- Ops management
- Meeting Notes
- Clients CRM
- Calendar with events, meetings & reminders
Stay on top of your finances
- Products & Services management
- Finance Management (with monthly & yearly reports)
Make your goals become reality
- Key results
Organize all your knowledge in one single place
- Smart tags
When marketing becomes a child’s play
- Content planning for newsletters, blog posts & social media posts
…integrated in an easy-to-use and beautiful Notion dashboard.
So, what are you waiting to up your freelancing game?
1. What is Notion?
Notion is a productivity and organizational tool that allows users to create a variety of content, including notes, databases, and project management tools. Notion can be used to collaborate with others, organize personal tasks, and manage work projects.
You can create an account for free.
2. What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is a set of building blocks that can be duplicated into your own Notion workspace. It's a great way to start working directly, and it saves you a lot of time.
3. How will I receive the template?
After purchase, you'll receive a link to a Notion page. Then, hit the "duplicate" button at the top-right of the page.
4. Does this work with a free account?
Yes. Notion has a free plan which gives you all the necessary tools, and this template works perfectly with a free account.
5. Do you have an affiliate program?
Yes! Affiliates benefit from a 20% commission on all sales. You can apply here.
6. How can I contact you?
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org — I'm always happy to chat & help!
© 2023 Rames Quinerie. All rights reserved.