The Rolls-Royce of online invoices
Invoices are a simple, yet super important part of any business. And if you’re a freelancer, it’s really important that you find the best way to easily create, send & store invoices. Some platforms allow you to create invoices, but why pay for a new tool when you can get them done in your favorite app.
The great thing about having your invoices in Notion is that:
- you can easily modify them
- you can easily store them
- you can automate them (e.g. when lead is "hot", create new invoice)
- they can be integrated into your project management setup
- Beautiful invoice template
- Shareable as a mini-website
- Invoice storage database
For more details & instructions, please visit my article on the subject.
1. What is Notion?
Notion is a productivity and organizational tool that allows users to create a variety of content, including notes, databases, and project management tools. Notion can be used to collaborate with others, organize personal tasks, and manage work projects.
You can create an account for free.
2. What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is a set of building blocks that can be duplicated into your own Notion workspace. It's a great way to start working directly, and it saves you a lot of time.
3. How will I receive the template?
After purchase, you'll receive a link to a Notion page. Then, hit the "duplicate" button at the top-right of the page.
4. Does this work with a free account?
Yes. Notion has a free plan which gives you all the necessary tools, and this template works perfectly with a free account.
5. Do you have an affiliate program?
Yes! Affiliates benefit from a 20% commission on all sales. You can apply here.
6. How can I contact you?
Shoot me an email at email@example.com — I'm always happy to chat & help!
© 2023 Rames Quinerie. All rights reserved.