Looking to streamline your business's project management? I might have something for you. As a Notion Certified Consultant, I've helped over 30 businesses set up their company workspace on Notion, and their issues were always the same:
- "We want everything to be interconnected"
- "We want to keep track of tasks, projects, meetings, and goals"
- "We want to understand where our time is spent and how much it costs"
- "We use too many different tools”
- "We want personal dashboards for everybody"
I'm always happy to help these companies, but most of what I do each time is very similar from one project to another. That's why I decided to build this template.
I usually charge between $5,000 and $10,000 for a custom system like that. So I'll let you do the math on this offer.
- Team repertory
- All-in-one dashboard with all your main databases
- Multiple views for each database: pick what works best for you, delete the fluff
- Self-referential filtering for easy database linking and referencing
- Time tracking
- Cost management
- Personal dashboards
- Team dashboards
- Objectives and key results (OKRs) tracking with automated completion progress bar
- Recurring tasks
- Invoice template (with an option to share them with your clients)
- Income and expense tracking with automatic monthly and yearly reports
The Startup Ecosystem Notion Template helps you keep track of all your startup's moving parts, ensuring that you are always on top of your game. It has changed the way many companies work, so why not yours?
1. What is Notion?
Notion is a productivity and organizational tool that allows users to create a variety of content, including notes, databases, and project management tools. Notion can be used to collaborate with others, organize personal tasks, and manage work projects.
You can create an account for free.
2. What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is a set of building blocks that can be duplicated into your own Notion workspace. It's a great way to start working directly, and it saves you a lot of time.
3. How will I receive the template?
After purchase, you'll receive a link to a Notion page. Then, hit the "duplicate" button at the top-right of the page.
4. Does this work with a free account?
Yes. Notion has a free plan which gives you all the necessary tools, and this template works perfectly with a free account.
5. Do you have a website?
Yes. You can find my blog, newsletter, services & templates on my website ramesquinerie.com
6. Do you have an affiliate program?
Yes! Affiliates benefit from a 20% commission on all sales. You can apply here.
7. How can I contact you?
Shoot me an email at email@example.com — I'm always happy to chat & help!
© 2023 Rames Quinerie. All rights reserved.